7.11.2016

A place to start

So having two days a week to overhaul an entire house means progress is slow. That being said, any progress is always good. Derrick and I went to Lowes and now have supplies. We are working on our bathroom at the moment doing a small face lift. A complete makeover is out of reach at the moment with the rest of everything else we are trying to do, so its make it work time.  I want something bright and airy (we started with navy blue walls, not so bright).

This is what we have now:


A small step in the right direction. We painted the walls and changed out the light fixtures. Next we are making a towel ladder and shelf to add some storage and display. 

I love this one:

The vanity in this picture is nice too, but I think we are going to paint ours and change the counter top out for a marble or granite one. 

I love the look of this (although slightly less formal):

Fingers crossed for no more surprises!



No comments:

Post a Comment